Is this one of the many tests of survival of the fittest?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
why?
It feels like my world is crashing down, but will I be strong enough to stand up on my own? I tend to form close relations with people I never thought I would. Now that I've become quite attached to these emotional bonds how will it be when they're all gone? I know no matter what I've only got myself to rely on, but sometimes being alone just doesn't kick it. I'd rather die than be stranded alone in a deserted island. No matter how many materialistic possessions I'd own, nothing can ever replace the company of another human being.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YES, life will throw those tests out like rain drops on a rainy day! I'm sure you're "fit" enough to withstand those courses! ok, I take that back, no one is ever prepared or ready. That's why "they" call it "LIFE"
And those that do care will always be there.
ps, I'm glad we're friends. It sucks that we couldn't of met earlier in life. Not that things woulda changed but I wish that the friends I had in grade school woulda stuck by me. :P
toddles!
good day!
Post a Comment