
Other times when i'm at work just checking my email, I'll get mail from Salemail telling me what brands I like, or might be interested in that are having sales. I hate it because it makes me wanna buy things I don't need, or might, but just isn't the right time to buy it. It's times like these when I wish a ridiculous amount of money would fall onto my lap out of nowhere.

Then when still at work, there's an email like this that makes me wanna just go, or move to New York to indulge in the good & awesomeness of this store:

Sigh, I really love it when I get links to videos or websites from my coworkers at work. But seeing this link my coworker sent me made me wanna sell/trade in my Canon Rebel XTi for this bad boy right here. It's basically like a super duper upgrade of the XTi mixed in with the 5D Mark II. Yes, that means beautiful quality photos & bomb ass videography.

Can anyone help a homie out, please? I'll love you forever! *Smiles*

2 comments:
why not just shoot for the stars!? 1D MarkIII. godly.
I love that pic of you!! You look so cute!!
BTW, Top Shop is opening next week...lets go!!
Post a Comment