Thursday, March 19, 2009

you tease!



Why does Urban Outfitters always tempt me with their mass emails about the latest collection or shipment of clothes they have?  I love it.  I seriously do, but I'm on a mission to try and save my money since I am a young adult living on my own.  But ahhh!  The clothes, shoes & accessories!  I haven't shopped in over a month, so I'm practically in tears in my head thinking of all the clothes I have to buy on sale when it's past the season.  *Sigh*

In the end, it'll be worth it.



2 comments:

Janelle said...

Aww I know how you feel!! I'm on a beauty products diet... until APRIL 23. It's not even been 2 weeks yet, but I'm actually holding in there. It's fun to save money. YOU CAN DO IT! ;D

Anonymous said...

AHH!!! WE'RE TOTALLY ON THE SAME BOAT! Janelle too but shes more about makeup.....but anyways, I want that denim jacket on the UO website. Ugh...and I would kill for some Jeffrey Campbell's. fml