Anyways, my two hours of Internet for 3.99 is about to end in 30 minutes. Until then...
Thursday, October 2, 2008
another lonely night
So, I'm sitting at Barnes & Nobles right now as I type this sentence out. Out of nowhere this lady with two hyperactive, yet cute children (both asking for cookies) asks if I have Internet on my laptop & I tell her that I do. She then asks if she could use it to show something to her husband in exchange for free coffee. Being a good samaritan & getting something good out of it? Why heck yes! Of course my computer was lagging a bit, and right before she gets to showing her husband whatever it was she was showing him my laptop shuts off due to my battery being totally drained. I told her that I was sorry about my battery & that all I would have to do is just plug it in, & she asked what coffee I wanted. After having to reboot my computer & almost having my web browser started up again, she comes back to me and says that once they had my drink ready to just pick it up. I told her that she would have to log in again, but she just insisted it was ok & that she just wanted to prove a point to her husband. This story was probably pointless, but I'm just glad I got free coffee out of it, since it's freezing cold in here & I'm already look like I'm dressed warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment