Ever since I moved back to Virginia Beach from Richmond, my face has broken out in pimples. Gross, right? Well, I think this is the worst my face has ever been. Everyday I find a new pimple & I don't know what to do. I mean I usually clean my face twice a day & I barely touch my face since hands carry germs. Ugh, I feel like I might have to do ProActiv or use that Clean & Clear acne stuff. My face has never been like this. It was so smooth & flawless & I didn't have to keep up with it that much. It's like everyday I look in the mirror, boom! A new pimple =( Maybe it's my hormones... maybe it's stress. Whatever it is, I wish it'd go away because I feel like I'm getting uglier & uglier by the minute.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
well, i know stress is a big cause for pimples. i also heard your diet is a big factor. just relax and drink lots of water before spending a lot of money on proactiv. it works but i prefer cheaper methods myself. hang in there!
Aww ex.roomie, I know how you feel. My skin was like that just a few weeks ago! It's been reacting well to Aveeno's Clear Complexion foaming cleanser. That might work for you too because it has salicylic acid, which helps prevent pimples. Try it out.
Hope things get better!
Same happened to me, but in my case all signs point to stress. Proactive works well but unfortunately not for me, since I have sensitive skin. I've heard good things about it though.
ProActiv tore my skin apart. I wouldn't suggest using it if you have really sensitive skin. The chemicals might be too strong. I used Differin gel which is a cream and it worked for me in high school.
Post a Comment