I didn't get to run today, but my day started off to a bad start that I deserved to have a day to chill out. Since I couldn't sleep at all last night, I had to force myself to sleep around 3A.M. Because of my late somber I ended up sleeping through my alarm (or maybe it didn't go off at all because usually I'd hear it if it did) & woke up at 8:30ish in the morning. I ended up being 20 minutes late, but I stayed late to make up for it.
Speaking of work, I got to color in shoes today. Not physically coloring in shoes, but doing colorways for the Fall line on my computer. I always find it fun doing this at work when I get the opportunity. I don't know why, but I feel I actually contributed something when I do.
So, after work I went to Lynnhaven Mall with my Cyber (Cherry B.) to check out the new Forever 21 store. I barely or never shop at this store, but I've been looking for a black vest (like foreverrrrr!) & I figured I'd find a decent, affordable one there. Fortunately, they had some pretty cute clothes & would recommend shopping at this location as oppose to MacArthur's store (it's cleaner, more organized, & huge in comparison to MacArthur's Forever 21).
Random Thought:
Everyday I dread of living another day in suburbia. I want to get out & move to New York City. It's time for a change of scenery with a new beginning. This is my goal.
Nostalgic Photo #3:
Circa June/July 2003 at my house. We were known as the "Senior Bunch (after graduation the "ex" bunch since we weren't seniors anymore)" & we were close like a family. Now we're all apart & living separate lives. I'm still good friends with a few of them, though.
Forgive, but never forget. Live & never look back.
4 comments:
When do you plan to move to NY?
a year/year & a half from now. hopefully a year
Forgive, but never forget. Live & never look back.
I like that!
I went to the new XXI on Sunday! I love it! It's so big (that's what she said). Can't wait to stock up on Fall clothes. :)
And I love your nostalgic pic. Man, that was so long ago. You're right, we're all living separate lives now, but I'm glad a few of us still keep in touch regularly.
Post a Comment