Monday, September 15, 2008

stacks on deck, patron on ice...

I can't sleep (those five hour naps sure can spoil a night's rest).

Surprisingly, my new year as a 23 year old has gotten off to a good start.  My weekend at Nags Head, NC was unbelievable.  It was definitely worth the experience.  I enjoyed meeting & hanging out with these interesting new faces:
Photo Credit:  Kat Ordonez
Thanks for a good time, Kat & Sheeryl!  I miss the weekend already.

I was watching some music videos on T.V. & really liked T-Pain's "Can't Believe It."  I thought it was entertaining & I just like the graphics used in it.  I hope I can create something like that one day.

So, I've been listening to a lot of Hip-Hop & R&B lately.  I guess I needed a break from listening to all that indie rock/electronic/dance/punk/alternative on my iPod.  I want something new to listen to.  

Ok, I think I'm going to close my eyes for a bit.  Until then...

Music that inspired this blog:
T.I.//Paper Trail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...we can pop bottles all night, baby, you can have whatever you liiiike!