Tuesday, September 9, 2008

longboarding at night

I was bored (more like procrastinating on getting "intern" work done) after work & had an urge to take pictures while longboarding around at night.  I have a pretty good digital SLR (Canon Rebel XTi), & surprisingly I haven't used it in a while or at it's full potential.  I know, what a waste, right?  Well, I'm hoping to use it more since I somewhat have more time nowadays & since I feel I need to bring back my creative/artistic juices.  Here's a few pictures I've captured on my adventure longboarding around a golf course:










   

Feedback is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Karen Sagun said...

i like the 6th picture, the one with the trees. there's something about the composition that makes it seem so grand yet quiet.

i can see it on poster in a middle school counselor's office where it says "courage" in all serif caps on the bottom.

sweeeeeet.

will conlu said...

blurry nice! haha but i like number 6 also. i miss ya alymiestah. hope you can visit and celebrate the oct. bdays nyc style. keep ya head up and stay busy doing that creative good stuff. This is your time to stay focused on you so by the time you move up here you'll already have a ton load of pieces and pages full of clients! jaah mon!