Sunday, September 28, 2008

define me, oh define me!

I've received a lot of "sorries" today.  I feel I try too hard to make things happen.  I don't understand why it's always like this on unplanned weekends.  For once I'd like to be the one someone wants to hang out with.  Am I just overanalyzing things again?  I mean, I think I'm an unique enough person to spend time with.  I feel everyone else overlooks that.  I always wonder what my place is on Earth.  I feel I'm only interesting the first few days or weeks a person meets me, but then after that I'm nothing.  I sometimes think if I disappeared no one would even notice.

Everything happens for a reason.  Maybe, but what does this all mean?  When I go through these days where I hate myself & feel no one cares... what does it all mean?  I guess things will finally happen with all this wait, but fuck!  I'm tired of waiting.  Something needs to happen now!

1 comment:

Lammie Lou said...

I am one of those people who says "sorry" alot. Its not that I don't like my friends, I just sometimes prefer the security of my own mind. The quiet sanctuary of doing things on your own is rewarding sometimes (or in my case most of the time).

But from what I know of you, you are a very cool person and I would like hanging out with you, so their lost!