Anyways, I'm dreading for my birthday to come. Why? I don't know. It's not so much the thought of turning a year older, but more of the thought that it will be my birthday. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but that's how I feel. I don't really care that it will be my birthday. That sounds so depressing, & a bit pessimistic, but it's just another day. This may sound a bit contradicting too since I did plan to have dinner on my birthday, but I figured since this will be the first time in a while since I've had my birthday back home I should do something for it.
Random Thoughts:
I've been pretending & tricking myself to think things are ok, but I know they're not. I want things to be ok, but it's hard trying. I miss doing art & being more creative. I've lost my motivation & don't know where to start. I've been reading & it's got me thinking in a fantasy. Music has been my outlet, & I don't know what'd I do without my iPod. I think too much & I don't know how to stop. I wish I could move on already...
Music that inspired this blog:
These songs were actually from my Random Mix playlist:
Thao Nguyen//Beat (Health, Life & Fire)
The Church//Under the Milky Way
Tegan & Sara//Walking With A Ghost
M83//We Own the Sky
The Cure//The Walk
My American Heart//All My Friends
Echo & The Bunnymen//The Killing Moon
The Shins//Caring is Creepy
Cut Copy//Nobody Lost, Nobody Found
Yeah Yeah Yeahs//Turn Into
Radiohead//Reckoner
Santogold//Shove It (Feat. Spank Rock)
New Order//Age Of Consent

1 comment:
Aww Aly. I'm sad you're sad. I'm sorry your weekends aren't more memorable. This was my first weekend at home in over a month, so I really used it for downtime with myself & my family.
Hopefully you'll get out of this mood soon. I know you're still struggling everyday, but I'm always here!
Post a Comment