
I just saw The Duchess & I must say I did enjoy it. Especially the elaborate costumes & hair. That Georgiana sure does have style. It is based on a true story, so of course everything was predictable. I just realized Keira Knightley always plays roles where the movie is set in the 17th or 18th century of England. Not that this is bad or anything. It suits her most of the time, but I did like her acting in this movie. If I had a "I kissed a girl & liked it..." & etc. list, Keira would be #2 (#1 would be Angelina Jolie). Sometimes I wonder what it's like living during those times. It must be nice to just have everything catered to you & to have lavish dinners & parties. I'll admit, I wanted to drink wine after watching The Duchess. Throughout 90% of the movie, I always saw a drink in their hands.
I love my Godson & niece. They're so cute & silly, especially my Godson. He's full of so much energy & imagination with no real care in the world (he's really intelligent too!). My niece is still a bit shy, so when I saw her she was acting really sassy & not wanting to stray away from her mommy's or daddy's side. However, once my cousin popped in the Dora the Explorer dvd on the television it was all over. My niece jumped up & down, clapped her hands with so much joy, & smiled so big that I thought she was high... off life. I can't wait to see them again on Christmas. I swear once they're older they're going to break hearts, especially my niece. I won't let them date until they're 30. I wish they wouldn't grow up so fast (insert sad face here)!
Random thoughts:
- I'm ready for something new
- There's so much more things to discover outside my world
- If all else fails, music will always be there for me
- New York soon, yeah?
- I love Mirah's song, While We Have The Sun

2 comments:
I would have to say my I kissed a girl and I liked it moment would have to be those two also.
LOL, awesome! I'm glad great minds think alike =D
Post a Comment