
I designed a second shirt today. It was great! I'm not sure if they'll like it or not, though, because they haven't been here for a week now & they don't even know I started designing. Well, it's just an attempt to see if I'll somewhat move up in the work chain or not.
Anyways, it's been quite cloudy & cool these past few days. Summer is about to end & although I do love the fall, I can't wait until next summer comes. I feel I didn't take advantage of this summer, & so now I'm starting to regret all the should've/could've/would've happenings.
So, I finally got Ethan back & I'm ecstatic!
I'm going to try & take better care of him. I usually do, but I guess this year has really gotten to me. 2008 started off horrible for me & the following months leading up to now have been miserable, but there were moments that weren't too bad. So far overall, though, I rank this year a 3 out of 10.
I'm going to try & take better care of him. I usually do, but I guess this year has really gotten to me. 2008 started off horrible for me & the following months leading up to now have been miserable, but there were moments that weren't too bad. So far overall, though, I rank this year a 3 out of 10.
This weekend is Labor Day weekend, & you know what that means! Or, well you actually don't, but I'll be New York bound this weekend! I'm excited to see my friends that moved there & shopping (Hopefully, I can't spend too much money)! Oh, & also the sights & overall feel of just being in the city. Finally, my getaway vacation from home.Music that inspired this blog:
Digitalism//Idealism


No comments:
Post a Comment