Sunday, August 24, 2008

it's about time i talked about my life

It's been a while since I've updated my blog on my actual site, and I thought it'd be a hassle to go on dreamweaver to update it.  So, I thought re-registering onto Blogspot would be a great solution to this problem, and I can always link it onto the blog section of my website.

Anyways, what's new with me you ask?  Well, besides working & "interning" I've been thinking about a lot of things.  Why things are the way they are, why it can't be this simple, or why is it so hard to comprehend.  Things happen for a reason, I suppose, but what the hell does this all mean?  I don't want to be arrogant when I say this, but I feel I'm better than this.  So much better, in fact, that I should get the hell out of here.  I wish I could just pack my things and go with the twitch of my nose, but I can't.  Just not now, anyways.  I have too much responsibility on my plate right now that leaving spontaneously would be too erratic.  Oh well, just making the best of what I have is all I can do.  Hopefully everything else will fall into place.


Music that inspired this blog:

The Radio Dept.// Pet Grief

1 comment:

Karen Sagun said...

well. let me know when you're ready for ny. i can help you out with that. in the mean time, hang on there.